Alarm Response Colchester
With quick and reliable alarm response, Colchester businesses can rest assured that they won’t be the victim of burglaries or break-ins. Jag Security provides a prompt and professional service, protecting your property or premises at all times.
We have a great deal of industry knowledge and a team of seasoned staff on hand to handle every security scenario imaginable. For your peace of mind and a high standard of service, we only employ staff with SIA licenses as well as proven security, military, or police backgrounds.
What’s more, Jag Security screens all employees in accordance with BS7858:2012 and will put them through appropriate training for their deployment.
As opposed to giving workers the responsibility of alarm response, Colchester-based businesses should choose Jag Security and our tailor-made security solutions instead.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Jag Security today – call 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form to hear back from us.
The advantages of alarm response Colchester
Choose alarm response from Jag Security and you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Round-the-clock security – Our staff will respond to alarms immediately, no matter whether its day or night
- Value for money – Alarm response from Jag Security is much more cost-effective than employing in-house staff
- Specialist skillset – Regardless of what our security officers find when responding to an alarm, they’ll know the right thing to do
- Less inconvenience – Let us take care of your security requirements and you won’t be woken up by the triggering of an alarm
- Reduce risk – Take the necessary steps to reduce the risk of loss, theft, and damage at your business
- Fully insured – Every scenario or situation is protected against thanks to our fully insured security staff
- Excellent service – We have a long established client list and strong reputation for excellent service
Reasons for alarm response Colchester
In light of recent crime stats for Essex, businesses in Colchester should seriously consider bolstering their security. A report by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary found that crime rose across the county by 12.9 per cent. This is in comparison to the national average of 7.8 per cent.
Having also looked into the effective of Essex police, the report concluded that fewer criminals are being caught and convicted.
For this reason, businesses in Colchester would undoubtedly benefit from alarm response, especially if there are more criminals on the streets.