Alarm Response Essex
By choosing our prompt and professional alarm response, Essex-based businesses can rest assured that any illegal activity at their property or premises will be handled with the utmost competence.
Jag Security has years of hands-on industry experience and the security knowledge required to take the right course of action in every scenario. We only employ personnel with proven security, military, or police backgrounds for your peace of mind and the best service possible.
All of our security officers are also background screened to comply with BS7858:2012, have SIA licenses, and will be trained for their specific deployment.
Instead of putting employees at risk by giving them the responsibility of alarm response, Essex-based businesses should consider enlisting the help of a dedicated security provider such as Jag Security.
To find out more, contact Jag Security today on 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form to hear back from a member of the team.
The benefits of alarm response Essex
Alarm response from Jag Security can afford the following advantages:
- 24/7 protection – Whenever an alarm is triggered at your place of business, our security staff will attend immediately
- Outstanding service – We have established a loyal client base thanks to our strong reputation for outstanding service
- In-depth knowledge – Even though our security officers don’t know what they’ll find when responding to an alarm, they can utilise their knowledge and do the right thing
- Cost-effective – You won’t need to employ in-house security staff by outsourcing alarm response to Jag Security
- Greater convenience – You and your employees won’t be inconvenienced by an alarm in the middle of the night
- Mitigate risk – With alarm response, the chances of loss, theft, and damage at your place of business are significantly reduced
- Insurance requirements – For even the worst-case scenario, our staff are fully licenced and insured
Why you need alarm response Essex
Alarm response is an increasingly good idea for businesses in Essex if a recent report published by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary is anything to go by.
Having analysed the effectiveness of Essex police, it concluded that crime rates have risen by 12.9 per cent throughout the county. When compared with the national average of 7.8 per cent, this comes as worrying news.
Furthermore, fewer criminals are being caught and convicted than before. As a result, alarm response could be considered a somewhat essential security measure.