What is car park security?
Car park security aims to prevent theft and damage to vehicles through the use of static guarding, mobile patrols, CCTV monitoring, and controlled access. This provides unrivalled peace of mind to the operators of car parks as well as those using the site.
Typically used in retail, wholesale, shopping centre, and distribution environments, car park security is often essential due to the expensive nature of most modern-day vehicles. Few businesses can ill afford to suffer from crime on their premises, especially when it concerns the customer’s property.
Car park security is also on hand to ensure the safety of shoppers, residents, and visitors. The friendly face of a security guard can provide assistance with other issues too and record details of vehicles with invalid tickets or permits.
Along with static guarding and mobile patrols, the use of technology is increasingly crucial for security, as it ensures that nothing goes unnoticed and can be relied upon as evidence for any cases of damage, theft, or dispute.
- Protect vehicles – Car park security can ensure every vehicle remains protected and that damage or theft will not be an issue
- Controlled access – It is possible to control access and implement orderly parking with the right security solution
- Financial reassurance – Achieve greater financial reassurance with onsite cash collections, pay and display, or electronic parking payments
- Accurate reporting – Car park security can identify vehicles that don’t have valid tickets or permits and take the right course of action
- Onsite assistance – The presence of security guards can help answer any questions from customers, shoppers, residents, and visitors
- Cutting-edge technology – CCTV remote monitoring and ANPR identity systems are just two types of technology being used for better car park security
- Additional services – Rather than employ additional members of staff, car park security guards can also pick up litter and recover unreturned shopping trolleys
For car park security backed up by years of experience and in-depth industry knowledge, choose Jag Security. We will carefully consider your unique wants and needs for a tailor-made solution that mitigates security threats before they can develop.
All of our staff have proven security, military, or police backgrounds for the utmost in professionalism and proficiency. We also screen each employee for BS7858:2012 and carry out specific training according to their deployment.
For more on how you can benefit from car park security, get in touch with us today.