Key Holding – Clacton on Sea
Key holding is a vital job but when your alarm is most likely to go off by accident in the middle of the night, it can be a frustrating role and may even affect your productivity the following day. Instead of asking a member of staff to be your first responder, getting a professional security company in is more efficient, effective and fast.
Rather than leaving your alarm going off for hours through the night, let us handle the situation for you, resetting the alarm and ensuring that your premises are secure for you to return to work the next day. We offer a reliable 24-hour service that is ideal for you and your business. Our trustworthy team are very well experienced and are always on hand to help you out.
Nothing is more irritating for your neighbours than an alarm that goes off continually. Partnering with us will improve your standing in the local area as well as ensure that every alarm is attended as soon as possible. No matter whether it is an accidental alarm or an actual incident, our skilled staff will take the right course of action. All our staff have police, security or military backgrounds and are aware of the legal actions they can take to secure your premises. You can rest easy knowing that your business premises are safe with us.
All of our operatives are screened and comply with BS7858:2012, possess SIA licenses and are trained for their deployment purpose. We’ll never send out someone that we didn’t have the utmost faith in.
Why Jag Security for Key Holding in Clacton on Sea?
- 24/7 cover – whatever time your alarms are triggered and for whatever reason, our active duty staff will arrive at the scene immediately
- Count on us – we have built a loyal following over the course of many years in this industry and our clients rely on us to keep their premises safe with our outstanding reputation and service
- Highly skilled operatives – you shouldn’t have to settle for less – our security operatives will give you peace of mind and ensure your premises stay safe
- Cheaper and better – hiring in-house security can be expensive and inefficient when we can do the same role for less
- Convenience is critical – we won’t cause any inconveniences and neither you nor your staff will be disrupted no matter what the situation or time
- Safety is paramount – we will reduce the number of burglaries, the damage to your property and any other negative impacts on your business
- We are fully licensed and insured – our staff are fully licensed and insured so that even during the worst-case scenario, we have everything under control
We can protect your business and valuables 24/7, all year round. Key holding is an essential part of your security measures and with our reliable service, you will have no reason to worry. We will respond to every alarm.
Don’t put your employees at risk, let us become your dedicated security provider.
Contact us today on 0844 247 3655 or fill out our contact form find out what we can do for you.