Manned Guarding Colchester
With manned guarding, Colchester-based businesses can prevent unauthorised access and occupation at their properties or premises. Here at Jag Security, we deploy trained security officers to not only discourage illegal activity, but also safeguard your assets.
What’s more, all of our staff have proven security, military, or police backgrounds for the most proficient service possible. They are also screened to comply with BS7858:2012 and have SIA licenses.
In addition to an increased security presence, manned guarding can welcome members of the public to your place of business too. We take great pride in our professionalism, while also recognising the fact that security officers are often the first point of contact for your staff and customers.
If you would like to find out more about manned guarding or want to discuss your security needs, contact Jag Security today on 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form.
What you get with manned guarding Colchester
In spite of increasingly advanced technology, people power can’t be underestimated when it comes to security. In fact, several of the following advantages can only be enjoyed by choosing a manned guarding solution.
- Quick response – There is no response delay with manned guarding, as security officers will be there no matter what
- Strong deterrent – Few criminals will attempt a burglary or a break-in if there is a visible security presence on site.
- Reliable reporting – Every report provided by a security officer will be reliable, with no chance of false alarms either
- Greater surveillance – If you have a CCTV surveillance system, manned guarding can keep an eye on any suspicious activity
- Invaluable reassurance – With manned guarding at your business, both staff and customers will feel safe and secure
- Human senses – Security officers benefit from both sight and sound, giving you the kind of protection only manpower can provide
- Better reputation – Your duty of care along with any health and safety protocol can be achieved with manned guarding
Why you need manned guarding Colchester
In early 2017, a report by Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary looked into the effectiveness of Essex Police. Not only are crime rates rising, fewer criminals are being caught and convicted.
Statistics showed that crime in Essex rose by 12.9 per cent, while the national average was only 7.8 per cent. Therefore, businesses in towns like Colchester need an even more resolute response to security threats, which should start with manned guarding.