Manned Guarding Suffolk
To prevent unauthorised access and occupation of your property or premises, be sure to use Jag Security’s manned guarding Suffolk service. By establishing a physical presence at your place of business, we can discourage illegal activity and protect valuable assets.
All of our security officers come from proven security, military, or police backgrounds, are screened to comply with BS7858:2012, and have SIA licenses.
Along with increasing security, manned guarding also represents the first point of contact for many businesses. At Jag Security, our employees are trained to warmly welcome members of the public and provide assistance if required.
To discuss your security needs such as manned guarding, get in touch with us today. Call 0844 247 3655 or send your enquiry via our contact page.
The benefits of manned guarding Suffolk
Manned guarding remains incredibly useful and effective, with a level of security that even the most advanced technology cannot provide. Some of the main benefits include:
- Visual deterrent – The sight of a security officer will be an immediate deterrent to any criminal
- Instant response – Security officers are always on the scene, providing an instant response to trespassing, vandalism, or theft
- Accurate reporting – There is no need to worry about false alarms with manned guarding, as every report will be authentic
- Peace of mind – Everyone that visits your place of business, be it staff or customers, will feel much safer in the presence of a security officer
- Better surveillance – Security officers can keep an eye on your CCTV systems in real time and take the right course of action immediately
- Human touch – With the ability to pick up on both sight and sound, security officers provide the human touch
- Enhanced reputation – You can meet your duty of care as an employer by enlisting the assistance of manned guarding
The need for manned guarding Suffolk
Figures from the Office for National Statistics indicate that recorded crime in Suffolk has risen at twice the national rate over the past couple of years. In fact, the number of crimes reported in Suffolk for 2015/2016 was 18 per cent year than the previous year.
Deputy Chief Constable Steve Jupp played down the findings saying “it should be noted that Suffolk is a safe county with low crime numbers.” However, many businesses will want to increase their security as a result, starting with manned guarding.