Retail Security Peterborough
With professional retail security, Peterborough businesses can ensure their stock remains safe from criminals no matter what. Here at Jag Security, we only use highly experienced, fully trained professionals to protect your store and its most valuable assets.
In fact, all of our retail security officers have proven security, military, or police backgrounds, are screened to comply with BS7858:2012, and possess the correct SIA license. As a result, you can enjoy unrivalled peace of mind and the utmost in security.
Jag Security’s main priority is preventing robberies in the first place and safeguarding your store. However, we’re also on hand to catch criminals in the act and recover stolen goods in the worst case scenario.
For more information about our retail security, Peterborough businesses should get in touch – call 0844 247 3655, email email@example.com, or fill out our online enquiry form.
Why do you need retail security? Peterborough
- Prevent crime – If you’ve got a security presence, most criminals won’t even attempt to steal your stock
- Monitor activity – Under the trained eye of our security personnel, your store will remain protected at all times
- Sense of safety – Both customers and staff will feel safer and more at ease with a retail security officer nearby
- Added assistance – Think of our security officers as an extension of your team, providing help to shoppers as they walk through the door
- Rapid response – Whenever there is any suspicious or illegal activity, our security officers will respond straight away
- Covert surveillance – If you want your retail security to be more discrete, we can deploy undercover officers too
- CCTV coverage – Security officers alongside our state-of-the-art CCTV surveillance options is an unbeatable combination
Reasons for retail security – Peterborough crime information
A report earlier this year revealed that there has been a massive increase in shoplifting across Cambridgeshire, with Peterborough recording the highest rate of this type of crime in the county. The area saw shoplifting increase by 30 per cent to 2,257 offences in the last year – 115 shoplifting crimes for every 10,000 people living in Peterborough.
Frustrated retailers say the increase in shoplifting is because police forces do not investigate the theft of items worth less than £200. In response, a Cambridgeshire police spokesman said: “We take all forms of theft seriously and it is concerning to see this rise in offences, which is reflected nationally. Local policing teams target repeat offenders and work with partners to provide them with pathways away from crime.”