Retail Security Thetford
Does your shop need retail security? Thetford businesses can call on the experience and expertise of Jag Security to ensure their stock remains protected from criminals at all times.
We specialise in the supply of highly trained SIA licensed security personnel, all of which have proven security, military or police backgrounds, and are screened to comply with BS7858:2012. As a result, your business and its most valuable assets will be in the safest of hands.
Even though our retail security officers will deter theft and prevent robberies from happening the first instance, they’ll also be on hand to catch criminals in the act immediately, providing you with unrivalled peace of mind.
So, to benefit from rapid retail security, Thetford businesses should get in touch with Jag Security – call 0844 247 3655, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online enquiry form.
Why do you need retail security? Thetford
- Prevent theft – Most thieves won’t target shops or stores that employ the services of a security officer
- Monitor activity – Retail security officers are trained to look out for suspicious activity or the tell-tale signs of a potential shoplifter
- Ensure safety – Customers won’t visit your store let alone buy something if they don’t feel safe. This isn’t an issue with retail security officers
- Helpful assistance – As the first point of contact at the front of your store, a security guard can provide helpful assistance to customers
- Quick response – On the spot retail security officers can respond to any theft or crime immediately
- Undercover surveillance – If you don’t want customers to know about your retail security officers, we can offer undercover options
- CCTV monitoring – Security officers can also monitor your CCTV for an all-encompassing approach to retail security
The importance of retail security – Thetford crime info
According to the latest available figures from Police.UK, there were 120 instances of shoplifting in Thetford between September 2017 and August 2018. Although this represented 3.69 per cent of total crimes in the area, other offences such as anti-social behaviour (27.09 per cent), and criminal damage and arson (10.27 per cent) will also come as worrying news to retailers in Thetford.
In fact, extra police patrols have been deployed in the centre of Thetford after residents raised concerns about anti-social behaviour. In January 2018, Chief Insp Paul Wheatley said: “Anti-social behaviour remains a focus for policing in the town. We’ve had several reports of groups gathering in the centre, being aggressive towards members of the public and committing crimes. These patrols hope to tackle that.”