Security Bury St Edmunds
For experienced and adept security, Bury St Edmunds businesses should consider choosing the broad range of services available from Jag Security, which range from manned guarding and mobile patrols to key holding and alarm response.
We are a privately owned, family-run business with over forty years’ hands-on industry experience. With a long-established client list and strong reputation for outstanding service, you can put your complete faith in Jag Security to provide unparalleled protection.
Our aim is to provide each client with a tailor-made package according to their unique needs, which will always be backed by the highest standards of service. All of our employees, who are background screened to comply with BS7858:2012, also have proven security, military, or police backgrounds.
To know more about Jag Security, Bury St Edmunds businesses should get in touch with us today – call 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form.
What to expect from our security – Bury St Edmunds
- Alarm response – Professional alarm response will protect your organisation and employees from unnecessary risk, costs, and inconvenience.
- CCTV monitoring – CCTV monitoring enables operators to see incidents or activity in excellent detail for even more accurate reporting.
- Key holding – To double-check your property is always secure and respond to any alarms.
- Manned guarding – A convenient and cost-effective service that enables businesses to focus on its key responsibilities.
- Mobile patrols – Comprehensive protection of your business thanks to round-the-clock surveillance and a wide range of security checks.
- Corporate security – When you need to protect confidential, sensitive, and important information from various different sources.
- Retail security – Observe activity, prevent theft, increase safety, and provide an appropriate response to crime.
- Vacant property protection – Ensuring your most valuable assets don’t suffer unnecessary loss or damage.
Jag Security – Bury St Edmunds local information
Bury St Edmunds is a historic market town and civil parish in the St Edmundsbury district of Suffolk. A major cultural and retail centre for West Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds is also known for Greene King brewery and its British Sugar processing factory.
Figures published recently by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show Suffolk Constabulary recorded 2,172 domestic burglaries in the 12 months to September 2017, compared with 1,362 the previous year. However, this rise in violent crime, house burglaries as well as instances of stalking and harassment have been explained by police as a “change in crime classifications.”