Security Services Chelmsford
To safeguard assets and employees with impenetrable security, Chelmsford businesses should consider working alongside Jag Security. Our aim is to provide each client with a tailor-made package according to their unique needs, which will always be backed by the highest standards of service.
We only supply highly trained SIA licensed security personnel with proven security, military, or police backgrounds. Every member of staff is background screened to comply with BS7858:2012 and will be suitably trained according to their security deployment.
Jag Security is a privately owned, family-run business with over forty years’ hands-on industry experience. With a long-established client list and strong reputation for outstanding service, you can put your complete faith in Jag Security to provide unparalleled protection.
For questions relating to security, Chelmsford-based businesses should get in touch with us today. Call 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form.
Services available for better security Chelmsford
We provide the very best products and personnel to not only match your security needs, but also address any issues you current suffer from. Our services include:
- Alarm response – For both false alarms and real instances of suspicious or illegal activity
- Car park security – To prevent crime and ensure your staff or customers’ vehicles remain safe
- CCTV monitoring – Round-the-clock monitoring to ensure nothing goes unnoticed
- Construction security – Where expensive plant and machinery is often targeted by thieves
- Corporate security – When you need to safeguard confidential, sensitive, and important information
- Hospital security – To protect A&E and casualty departments from assaults and anti-social behaviour
- Key holding – Double-checking your property is always secure and responding to any alarms
- Lone worker protection – For the health and safety of those who work in isolation to others
- Manned guarding – Preventing unauthorised access and occupation of a property or premises
- Mobile patrols – A cost-effective and versatile deterrent against crime
- Retail security – Identifying and dealing with shoplifters as well as staff who steal
- Vacant property protection – Ensuring your valuable asset doesn’t suffer damage
The need for security Chelmsford
Before a public meeting earlier this year, Essex Police Commissioner Roger Hirst revealed a worrying fact about crime in Chelmsford. Between February 2016 and January 2017, there had been 1,356 more crimes than in the same period the previous year, a rise of 14 per cent.
Therefore, businesses must mitigate threats to both employees and assets wherever possible with suitable solutions, such as working alongside a professional like Jag Security.