Security Services Ipswich
Does your business require alarm response, CCTV monitoring, key holding, or some other type of security? Ipswich businesses can call upon the experience and expertise of Jag Security.
Over the years, Jag Security has established a long list of valued clients, all of which receive the same high levels of customer service, security solutions, and value for money. We are a privately owned family business that has been operating for nearly half a decade in the security industry.
We only supply highly trained SIA licensed security personnel with proven security, military, or police backgrounds. Every member of staff is background screened to comply with BS7858:2012 and will be suitably trained according to their deployment.
If you have any questions relating to security, Ipswich businesses should get in touch with us today – call 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form.
Everything you need to know about our security – Ipswich
Alarm response – In response to instances of break-ins or burglaries and complete comprehensive checks to safeguard your premises.
- CCTV monitoring – A trained operator will detect any suspicious activity and take appropriate action.
- Keyholding – Whenever an alarm is activated, a key holder will reset the unit and ensure that there is no threat to security.
- Manned guarding – To prevent unauthorised access and occupation of a property or premises.
- Mobile patrols – From a simple visual drive-by to ensure everything is in order to a more comprehensive walk and check for greater protection.
- Corporate security – To protect your business against the various threats that can cause harm to your finances and reputation.
- Retail security – To recognise and mitigate potential threats before they can develop, such as shoplifting and internal theft.
- Vacant property protection – Building management, manned services, physical devices, electronic systems, and other security measures.
Jag Security – Ipswich local information
The county town of Suffolk with a population of 133,384, Ipswich is said to be the oldest continuously inhabited settlement in England. What’s more, its port has been one of England’s most important for the whole of its history, handling several million tonnes of cargo each year.
According to the latest Home Office figures, Ipswich crime rates are higher than Cardiff, Sheffield and Derby. In the year up to the end of March 2018, there were around 118 crimes per 1,000 people, which is higher than average across similar areas. However, Superintendent Kerry Cutler from Suffolk police insisted that Ipswich is still a safe place to live.