Security Services Kings Lynn
Do you need help with alarm response, CCTV monitoring, key holding, or some other type of security? Kings Lynn businesses should call upon the experience and expertise of Jag Security.
We are a privately owned, family-run business with over forty years’ hands-on industry experience. With a long-established client list and strong reputation for outstanding service, you can put your complete faith in Jag Security to provide unparalleled protection.
All of our employees, who are background screened to comply with BS7858:2012, have proven security, military, or police backgrounds to maintain the highest of standards for your business.
If you have any questions relating to security, Kings Lynn businesses should get in touch with us today – call 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form.
What to expect from our security – Kings Lynn
- Alarm response – Professional alarm response will protect your organisation and employees from unnecessary risk, costs, and inconvenience.
- CCTV monitoring – Continuous protection in real-time, helping to catch criminals in the act and recover stolen goods.
- Keyholding – Whenever an alarm is activated, a key holder will reset the unit and ensure that there is no threat to security.
- Manned guarding – A convenient and cost-effective service that enables businesses to focus on its key responsibilities.
- Mobile patrols – Duties can include checking doors, windows, outbuildings, garages, and vehicles as well as signs of attempted theft or damage.
- Corporate security – To protect your business against the various threats that can cause harm to your finances and reputation.
- Retail security – Observe activity, prevent theft, increase safety, and provide an appropriate response to crime.
- Vacant property protection – To keep unoccupied spaces safe and secure from the threat of squatters, thieves, assets strippers, and criminal damage.
Our aim is to provide you with a tailor-made package according to your unique requirements and circumstances. That way, you’ll get the very best security solution.
Local crime and security – Kings Lynn
In a recent effort to tackle shoplifting and disorderly behaviour, retailers in Kings Lynn town centre joined forces with the local police for ‘Operation Apart’. As part of this initiative, shop owners are given a profile of the 20 most prolific shoplifters operating in the area and will talk through the best way to stop them during a monthly meeting with police.
Even so, between January 2018 and December 2018 there was still a total of 329 shoplifting and 862 anti-social behaviour offences in Kings Lynn.