What services can security companies in London provide?
Regardless of an organisation’s size or sector, there is bound to be the threat of crime and burglaries. Despite the fact preventative measures like alarm systems can deter thieves from breaking and entering, this isn’t always enough. CCTV can also be used to discourage criminals and identify the people responsible, but if somebody wants to take valuable items or sensitive information from your premises, unfortunately they usually find a way of doing so.
However, specialist security companies in London such as Jag Security are able to provide a number of additional services, which are much more effective than traditional means of protection.
What’s more, compared to things like alarm systems and CCTV, receiving assurances and support from experienced and knowledgeable professionals provides great peace of mind. But what services can security companies in London and beyond actually provide?
Keyholding is where you give a dedicated security firm the keys to your property or premises. Therefore, when the alarm goes off or if there is a breach of security, they will respond promptly and proficiently, visiting the site to assess the situation and then quickly acting accordingly.
The benefits of choosing keyholding include but are not limited to:
- Quick response times – Owing to the fact keys are kept in a mobile unit, the security firm can be at your property in no time at all to attend to a call out or incident.
- Competency – Keyholders will know how to deal with false alarms or what to do when an intruder is on the premises because they are professionally trained security experts.
- Low-risk – Employing a trained keyholder is much safer than you or other members of staff trying to deal with a security situation, as the criminal in question could be armed and dangerous. This is where the services of a trained and accredited security professional can really make a difference!
For the ultimate in property protection, your business can hire security patrols. Not only do these trained professionals act as a deterrent by being on site at all times, they can also act quickly to stop burglars getting away or even catch thieves red-handed in the act of committing a crime.
The benefits of choosing security patrols include but are not limited to:
- Visible presence – The sight of security patrols will put off would-be lawbreakers because they will not want to deal with trained experts.
- Communication – Not only can business owners or decision makers get in touch at any time, security patrols will also liaise with the police immediately after any security breach occurs. In this way criminals can be quickly rounded up and then prosecuted.
- Round-the-clock protection – Irrespective of when a break-in occurs, security patrols will be on hand to deal with the incident. The protection is available to your business or home for a full 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Security companies can also offer simple and affordable escort solutions if your business handles valuable goods or has to transport cash. Opportunistic robbers will target moving money and high value goods, as there are usually no alarm systems or CCTV to worry about when things are on the move.
The benefits of choosing escorts include but are not limited to:
- Keep staff safe – Your employees can carry out their normal roles and responsibilities without worrying about getting attacked or robbed.
- Tailor-made solution – Most escort jobs will be different and with the help of a security firm, you’ll receive a tailor-made solution according to specific requirements.
- Peace of mind – You can rest assured that valuable assets will reach their destination safely and quickly without affecting daily operations.
For more info on our service, please get in touch today for friendly advice.