Security Services Lowestoft
Does your business require alarm response, CCTV monitoring, key holding, or some other type of security? Lowestoft businesses can call upon the experience and expertise of Jag Security.
We are a privately owned, family-run business with over forty years’ hands-on industry experience. With a long-established client list and strong reputation for outstanding service, you can put your complete faith in Jag Security to provide unparalleled protection.
All of our employees, who are background screened to comply with BS7858:2012, have proven security, military, or police backgrounds to maintain the highest of standards for your business.
If you have any questions relating to security, Lowestoft businesses should get in touch with us today – call 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form.
What to expect from our security – Lowestoft
- Alarm response – Professional alarm response will protect your organisation and employees from unnecessary risk, costs, and inconvenience.
- CCTV monitoring – Continuous protection in real-time, helping to catch criminals in the act and recover stolen goods.
- Key holding – Whenever an alarm is activated, a key holder will reset the unit and ensure that there is no threat to security.
- Manned guarding – A convenient and cost-effective service that enables businesses to focus on its key responsibilities.
- Mobile patrols – Duties can include checking doors, windows, outbuildings, garages, and vehicles as well as signs of attempted theft or damage.
- Corporate security – To protect your business against the various threats that can cause harm to your finances and reputation.
- Retail security – Observe activity, prevent theft, increase safety, and provide an appropriate response to crime.
- Vacant property protection – To keep unoccupied spaces safe and secure from the threat of squatters, thieves, assets strippers, and criminal damage.
Jag Security – Lowestoft local information
According to the latest Home Office figures, Lowestoft has been hit by a surge in violent crime. Between January and August this year, there were 2,026 violent and sexual offences reported in the town – a 4.5 per cent increase from the same period in 2017.
Violent and sexual offences have accounted for 37 per cent of all offences committed across the town this year, with businesses saying these crimes are now an almost daily occurrence.
In response, Waveney MP Peter Aldous said: “From my perspective there is a national concern and it is important police and politicians respond to these concerns and make people feel safe.”