Security Services Peterborough
Do you need to improve your security with alarm response, CCTV monitoring, key holding, or some other type of protection? Peterborough businesses should call upon the experience and expertise of Jag Security.
We are a privately owned, family-run business with over forty years’ hands-on industry experience. Thanks to a long-established client list and strong reputation for outstanding service, you can rest assured that Jag Security will provide you with unparalleled protection.
Our aim is to provide each client with a tailor-made package according to their unique requirements. All of our employees, who are background screened to comply with BS7858:2012, also have proven security, military, or police backgrounds.
If you have any questions relating to security, Peterborough businesses should get in touch with us today – call 0844 247 3655 or fill out our online enquiry form.
Our services to increase business security – Peterborough
- Alarm response – In response to instances of break-ins or burglaries and complete comprehensive checks to safeguard your premises.
- CCTV monitoring – Continuous protection in real-time, helping to catch criminals in the act and recover stolen goods.
- Key holding – Whenever an alarm is activated, a key holder will reset the unit and ensure that there is no threat to security.
- Manned guarding – To prevent unauthorised access and occupation of a property or premises.
- Mobile patrols – Comprehensive protection of your business thanks to round-the-clock surveillance and a wide range of security checks.
- Corporate security – To protect your business against the various threats that can cause harm to your finances and reputation.
- Retail security – Observe activity, prevent theft, increase safety, and provide an appropriate response to crime.
- Vacant property protection – Building management, manned services, physical devices, electronic systems, and other security measures.
Jag Security – Peterborough local information
Peterborough is a cathedral city in Cambridgeshire, which is home to 196,640 people. The population grew rapidly after the railways arrived in the 19th century, and Peterborough became an industrial centre, particularly noted for its brick manufacture.
After the Second World War, growth was limited until Peterborough became a New Town in the 1960s. Housing and population continue to expand, with a £1 billion regeneration of the city centre and immediately surrounding area currently under way.
Similar to the rest of the United Kingdom, industrial employment has fallen in Peterborough, with a significant proportion of new jobs in financial services and distribution.